LED Pixel Digital Signage
LED Pixel displays are made up of large numbers of individual LED pixels (dots) which when viewed from a distance makes up a complete image that can be static or moving.
The spacing between the LEDs is known as the pixel pitch, and the smaller the pixel pitch, the closer you can be to the display while still being able to read it.
LED Pixel displays can be made for indoor or outdoor use and can be produced to very large sizes.
Digital LED Pixel Screens, like Video Walls, are only limited by your imagination as they can be manufactured from varying size LED modules to create giant digital graphic displays of virtually any size and format...
- • Internal and External Use.
- • Modular systems for flexibility in display formats.
- • High Brightness & Various Resolutions.
- • 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm pitch for Indoor use.
- • 10mm, 16mm and 20mm pitch for Outdoor use.
- • Unlimited sizes and communication possibilities.
- • Live video feeds.
See-Through LED Digital Mesh is an innovative digital signage solution which grabs attention with its matrix of LED pixels that show moving images while at the same time allowing customers to see through to your shop or showroom...
- • Mesh of LED pixels.
- • Transparency of up to 93%.
- • High Brightness Sunlight Readable LEDs.
- • Easy to Install.
- • Lightweight and Compact.
- • Simple and Sleek design.
- • Standard sizes with Modules.